Friday, November 7, 2008

Words from your Director.

First of all, I on behalf of the three important instructors YHH, Kevin Ng and Simon Song to give a fullest appreciation of the commitment involved, effort as well as the enthusiastic heart for the Intermediate Recital Certificate of Trinity Guildhall Band Ensemble which will be held on 8th Nov 9am at the RRSSB room. I would like to wish all of you who has participated in the ensemble the best of luck and may God bless you. Last but not least, I would like to apologize for not attending the practices held before the real exam date due to my packed schedule that did not allowed me to fit in any slots, here I would sure to conduct with joyful and confident for the 5 repertoires that will be performing during the ensemble.

One Hand One Heart, Together We ACHIEVE!

Yours truthfuly,
Derek Jr.
(Principal Conductor RRSSB for Trinity Band Ensemble)

No comments: